Parks and Recreation's mission is to provide the quality parks, programs, services, and experiences that energize visitors and create life-long users and advocates. The city will provide and promote safe, healthy, and enriching recreational and educational opportunities that promote stewardship of Stonecrest's natural and cultural heritage.
On August 1, 2019 the city acquired the eight (8) parks from DeKalb County spanning over 300 acres. These parks include:
- Browns Mill Park - 62 acres
- Chestnut Lakes - 27 acres
- Everett Park - 84 acres
- Fairington Park - 14 acres
- Gregory Moseley Park - 18 acres
- Miller Grove Park - 18 acres
- Miner's Creek / Panola Shoals Trailhead- 80 acres
- Salem Park - 11 acres
- Southeast Athletic Complex - 97 acres
Additional properties planned for future use comprise
at the end of Fairington Club Drive
at the southwest corner of Salem Road & Evans Mill Road
Reserving a Park Facility
For rental information please contact us at 470-552-7275 (PARK) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.