Trouble Resource Guide

Use this helpful list of resources will provide websites, contact information, and phone numbers for various issues and troubles that may arise.

Street Light Outage

To report a street light outage to Georgia Power click here.

Tree Blockage

When a tree has fallen and is blocking the road or sidewalk, call 911 or contact the Dekalb County Public Works emergency number: 404-297-3840


Did you locate a pothole that needs to be filled? DeKalb County Roads & Drainage maintains all of the city and county roads. The City of Stonecrest is facilitating communication between our citizens and county representatives due to the urgent need for road maintenance within the city. SUBMIT A POTHOLE REPORT HERE. Information on your submitted form will be shared with DeKalb County.

Police, Fire, and Medical Emergencies

For emergency or non-emergency police dispatch call 911.


Saw something suspicious or odd? Call 9-1-1 for immediate police response, OR report suspected criminal activity anonymously by contacting the Dekalb County Crime Stoppers(815) 895-2155 You can also contact Crime Stoppers - Atlanta Police Department404-577-TIPS(8477).

Power Outages

If power is out in the area, call Georgia Power: 1-888-891-0938 or report the issue on the Georgia Power website If power lines are down, call 911 or Georgia Power at 1-888-891-0938. For any issues related to cable, phone and internet, contact At&t: 1-877-737-2478 or Comcast at 1-800-391-3000.

Water Issues

To report water main leaks, sewer spills, brown water, or loss of water, call DeKalb Water and Sewer emergencies: 770 270-6243.

Animal Issues

For dead animal removal, call DeKalb County Sanitation: 404-294-2900. For issues with wild animals, call DeKalb County Animal Control: 404-294-2996 or submit the Animal Service Request form online.

Code Enforcement Violations

Contact the City of Stonecrest Code Enforcement at 770-224-0200 or visit the Stonecrest Code Enforcement Department for reporting and process information, or complete the Code Enforcement Violation Form.

Gas Leaks

To report a gas odor or leak, call 911 and notify Atlanta Gas Light at 877-427-4321.

Dekalb Sanitation

DeKalb County Sanitation handles trash collection, home & yard waste, and recycling for the City of Stonecrest. For issues, call 404-294-2900; or email: