Stonecrest Cares is a city initiative created to engage each and every resident of Stonecrest in a way that advances and amplifies Mayor Jason Lary's foundational message of being a city that truly cares. It matches residents with resources through direct means or vetted resource referrals. Stonecrest Cares will find a way to help!
Caring is an action. Caring for the daily needs of every Stonecrest resident will be the foundation of how we move forward & beyond. Here, we connect our residents to much-needed resources. Lend a helping hand, be a listening ear & be a good neighbor.
Stonecrest Cares support, services and referrals will include, but will not be limited to:
- COVID-19 updates, information, testing referrals
- Mental health & spiritual support, services
- Medical transportation & personal protective equipment
- Food, medicine, essential household supplies assistance
- Unemployment information and referrals
- Business & government assistance information, direction
- Rent/mortgage, utility, childcare, transportation referrals and assistance
- Lawncare, essential housing maintenance support
Won't You Be My Neighbor?
In times of adversity, we take encouragement from our community of neighbors, innovators, problem-solvers and connectors. While our great privilege of gathering as a community is temporarily on pause, we want you to know how much we value you and how committed we remain to our mission of being a good neighbor.
There’s a grave air of uncertainty right now. Easing fears and calming anxieties during this time is of paramount importance to Mayor Jason Lary and the City of Stonecrest.
There have been some great stories of big-hearted people coming up with new ways to come together – even while remaining apart – to help the vulnerable who face some very tough times ahead. Despite uncertainty and, perhaps, the fear of economic struggles, we WILL pull through this together – by looking after one another, by taking care of one another.
Stonecrest Cares in Action!