All new and renewal applications must be submitted on our online portal. Applications fees are non-prorated and non-refundable. Please include all documents and notaries to avoid delaying the processing of your application. All renewal applications must be received by the December 31st deadline.
Access our Online Portal or verify required forms and documents required in advance for your convenience. Please do not Register and Apply for a new license if you already have a license that requires renewal. For assistance view the Online Business License Portal User Guide.
NOTE: Operating a business without a valid Occupational Tax Certificate (business license) is strictly prohibited. Violators are subject to enforcement actions that may result in citations and/or fines issued by the City. License renewals require the submission of your current year Federal Tax Transcript to verify your annual gross income. Failure to submit all required documentation will result in your application being rejected.
- Renewal notices are sent via email; so please ensure your email address on your registered account is valid.
- If you need to renew your license for multiple years, please visit our office in person with the required renewal documents for each year.
- You can obtain a copy of your tax transcript from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by clicking Get Transcript Online, Get Transcript by Mail, or by calling 800-908-9946. You can also visit the IRS.GOV website for additional information.
- Home-Based businesses require a Special Administrative Permit Application (SAP) approval through Planning & Zoning before applying for a business license. For more information on (SAP) please Click Here.
- To determine whether your business is located in Stonecrest, please Visit Our Map Page.
- Email us at Licensing@stonecrestga.gov, or call (770) 224-0200.
- Visit in person Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM at 3120 Stonecrest Blvd, Suite 190 Stonecrest, GA 30038
- Review the Stonecrest NAICS Code Table to determine your business description, code, class, rate, and fee.
Click Here to Apply or Renew a Business License
Click Here to View Required Documents
Business Tax Forms
Alcoholic Beverage Wholesale Excise Tax Return
Hotel / Motel Occupancy Excise Tax Return
Rental Motor Vehicle Excise Tax
Retail Liquor By The Drink Excise Tax