Business Licensing and Tax Forms
ALL Business and Alcohol Licenses are Calendar Year Issued (January 1st - December 31st) NON-PRORATED and NON-REFUNDABLE and EXPIRE YEARLY on 12/31.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-224-0200. Monday-Friday. 9:00AM-4:30PM.
To help streamline the application and/or renewal process, we strongly encourage you to use our Online Service Portal. You will need to register first if you are new to the Service Portal.
You may want to read this user guide first to understand how to use the Online Business Licensing Portal.
Please be sure to include all required documents at the time of submittal. Missing documents will result in a delay in processing of your application.
In addition to the new business license application, a SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE PERMIT APPLICATION is also required for all HOME-BASED BUSINESSES.
Our licensing staff is here to help. This video shows their participation in an entrepreneur workshop at the AEI Startup Factory in Fall 2021 where they helped future business owners work through their applications so they can operate in Stonecrest.
- City of Stonecrest Business License Tax Class, Tax Rate and Employee Fee has changed from Dekalb County ( See Stonecrest NAICS Code Table) .
- Alcohol License Renewal Deadline Date: December 31st yearly
Late submissions receive a 20% Penalty and 1% Interest per month beginning on/after January 1st yearly
- Business License Renewal Deadline Date: April 30th yearly
Late submissions receive a 10% Penalty and 1% interest per month beginning on/after May 1st yearly
This step by step guide will walk you through the process for renewing your business license with the City of Stonecrest.
Documents Required for Yearly Renewal:
- Copy of valid " current year" City of Stonecrest Alcohol License and/or Business License Certificate
- Copy of government issued ID
- Current copy of Certificate of Organization for all LLC / INC.
- Current state license for Boards and Licensed Professions
- Completed renewal application packet ( must be dated & signed)
- Completed E-Verify and S.A.V.E. Affidavit Forms ( must be notarized)
- Full payment due (Attn: Business License Department)
Make all checks and/or money orders payable to: The City of Stonecrest
Credit Cards accepted in-person or online
NO CASH ACCEPTED
City of Stonecrest Licensing payment methods: In-person / Mail / Online
Please direct all payments, completed application and required above documentation to:
City of Stonecrest City Hall
3120 Stonecrest Blvd
Suite 190, 1st Floor
Stonecrest, GA 30038
If you have questions about whether your business is located in the City of Stonecrest, please visit the city map page to view Stonecrest boundaries on the city map.
The City of Stonecrest looks forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please contact The City of Stonecrest at
We appreciate having your business in the City of Stonecrest. Best wishes to you for a successful new year!
Licensing and Applications
Business Tax Forms