Business Licensing and Tax Forms
ALL Business and Alcohol Licenses are Calendar Year Issued (January 1st - December 31st) NON-PRORATED and NON-REFUNDABLE and EXPIRE YEARLY on 12/31.
The City of Stonecrest City Hall is currently closed to the public due to Covid19. During this time, All BUSINESS AND ALCOHOL LICENSE APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MAILED TO OUR OFFICE.
Please be sure to include all required documents at the time of submittal. Missing documents will result in a delay in processing of your application.
In addition to the new business license application, a SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE PERMIT APPLICATION is also required for all HOME-BASED BUSINESSES.
- City of Stonecrest Business License Tax Class, Tax Rate and Employee Fee has changed from Dekalb County (
See Stonecrest NAICS Code Table)
- Alcohol License Renewal Deadline Date: December 31st yearly
Late submissions receive a 20% Penalty and 1% Interest per month beginning on/after January 1st yearly
- Business License Renewal Deadline Date: April 30th yearly
Late submissions receive a 10% Penalty and 1% interest per month beginning on/after May 1st yearly
Documents Required for Yearly Renewal:
- Copy of valid " current year" City of Stonecrest Alcohol License and/or Business License Certificate
- Copy of government issued ID
- Current copy of Certificate of Organization for all LLC / INC.
- Current state license for Boards and Licensed Professions
- Completed renewal application packet ( must be dated & signed)
- Completed E-Verify and S.A.V.E. Affidavit Forms ( must be notarized)
- Full payment due (Attn: Business License Department)
Make all checks and/or money orders payable to: The City of Stonecrest
Credit Cards accepted in-person or online
NO CASH ACCEPTED
City of Stonecrest Licensing payment methods: In-person / Mail / Online
Please direct all payments, completed application and required above documentation to:
City of Stonecrest City Hall
3120 Stonecrest Blvd
Suite 190, 1st Floor
Stonecrest, GA 30038
If you have questions about whether your business is located in the City of Stonecrest, please visit the city map page to view Stonecrest boundaries on the city map.
The City of Stonecrest looks forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please contact The City of Stonecrest at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-224-0200. Monday-Friday. 9:00AM-4:30PM.
We appreciate having your business in the City of Stonecrest. Best wishes to you for a successful new year!
Licensing and Applications
Business Tax Forms